Get Rich Quick -NOT

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well, here we are, day 1 of this blog!!!

Why this blog? Well, I am an ordinary every day person (Aussie) who wants to get financially ahead in life but has not been able to do it so far. This is probably due to lack of knowledge and discipline as well as a very very busy life (like most people).

I HATE the get rich quick schemes. I am sick of hearing how well people do (years after they have done it).

So, this blog is going to be my diary of how I change my financial world around. It may take months or years, but I will keep this up to date, so anyone who is interested can learn from my mistakes and successes. Hopefully my small steps will one day inspire another ordinary everyday person to take the leap and begin to turn their finances around.

This blog is going to be anonymous, because then I can divulge our financial situation in its true state without fear. In all my reading about finance I have never come across a day to day account of how to turn it around.

I intend this to be a record of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" as I journey towards financial freedom.

So if you are reading this, welcome to the beginning of the rest of my life.

0 comments: